Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 40: The weekly📸📬

This week was wonderful! We had lots of rain, and it was gloomy for part of the week but now really sunny and warm and nice and green (and did I mention sunny?!)   outside. 

We have been trying to do a lot of service with our members, and share a message about creating a gospel sharing home. When we lead by example, others will follow. Even a simple picture of Christ or serving in the community will help others to know that we are disciples of Jesus Christ.

One cool spiritual thought I had for this week is this:
In a talk on Joseph Smith, Truman G Madsen intrigued me by saying that the answer to Joseph Smith's prayer is an answer to millions of prayers throughout the centuries. I have pondered on that, and I believe that it is true. We are told that sometimes the answers to our questions may not come in the time frame we expect, or in the way we are expecting. I have a firm conviction in my heart and in my mind that Joseph Smith is a prophet. We can all find greater peace, love, and direction in our lives as we look to the modern prophets for guidance and counsel. They really can be the answer to our questions, too!

I love y'all!
Keep lookin' good ;)

- Elder Eliason 

P.S. Pictures won't load so I will send them next week if they still won't load later today :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment