Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 72: Re: Weekly

Hello y'all!!
I have had a purty good week this week.
We were down in Bentonville a couple of days for a big missionary conference and a meeting. It was good to reconnect with some people I have served around/with previously.  Elder Koplischke of the Seventy was there, he gave some magnificent remarks.  It was really enlightening. 
One thing I really loved about what he said was that church can be a truly revelatory experience. As we come in a preparation to receive that portion of the Word meted unto us at that time, we can receive the inspiration that the Lord wants us to receive for that week.  We can really receive answers to our questions at church.  
As the Body of Christ, we can join together to help one another temporally and spiritually. 
Some people say you don't need church, but I know that it is a necessity!! It's not the building, it's the organization, the people, the Priesthood, and most importantly, it's what our Heavenly Father has asked us to be a part of and contribute to.

It snowed a lot, got down to 10 degrees on Wednesday... brrrr!!
We are going to be busy busy this next week, and I'm loving being a missionary!! I am learning so much and growing lots too. It's amazing to reflect on who I was when I started my mission, and see the leaps and bounds I have made in my character.
Well, I love y'all!
Keep up serving others, and have a great Thanksgiving wherever you are!!
Love,
Elder Eliason

 Brrrr!
 Crisp Morning
 Elder Williams and Elder Eliason
Elder McMaster, Elder Eliason and Elder Haines
 Elder Eliason, Elder McMaster and Elder Haines
 Elder Eliason and Elder McMaster 
all the peeps- a Book of Mormon experiment at the Joplin mall

No comments:

Post a Comment