Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Week 38: 3rd transfer in Poteau!! 👌

Y'all!
Poteau didn't do so hot with this transfer call, they got stuck with BOTH Elder Swanson and I for another 6 weeks!! We are both excited to stay, I was expecting to leave, but what a sweet surprise!

The work is good here, the branch is growing, and it's spring! I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm living the dream!

I am SO excited for general conference this weekend, I used to be able to sleep through whole sessions with no problem, but now they captivate me! This one is going to be extra-special, because it's the first time that we will be able to sustain the new prophet, Russell M Nelson.

I invite all y'all to watch general conference with a purpose. Maybe that purpose is to see if the fruits of the prophet are good. Maybe it is to receive an answer to a question or a prayer. Whatever it is, coming with a purpose will make it so much greater of an experience :)

We also played a bit of a prank on our district, writing "just married <3" on the back of their cars!! They had fun trying to wash it off :)

Elder Eliason

There's not much more to add, but I will hunt for some things to add this week! I promise I'm not boring in person :)

Love, 
Elder Eliason 
 Our District - only one person is leaving this transfer!

A youth who was baptized this week!!
Washin' a dog!
Prankin'

No comments:

Post a Comment