Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Week 68: Transfer Week



Hey y'all!!
This week has been killer!! We have been able to get lots of work done and teach lots of lessons. We were able to help at the Baptist dinner again, as well as cut and split wood, pick up TONS of hedge apples (osage oranges), take down a TV antenna, volunteered at a food pantry bagging cans and bags of noodles for a big commodity giveaway.  It is a great opportunity to show people that we are just here to help like Christ did. 

I'm moving to Stockton, Missouri, population 1800 and something haha! I hope it will be a great area, and it will be a good experience.  I've heard that there are lots of polygamists there, so it will be interesting!
I'm sad to leave Parsons, it's been a good time with some really good people. It's felt really good to work in a really small branch, hard at times, but good.  I have really felt like I am an instrument in the Lord's hands these last 6 months.  It's been hard to say goodbye, but it will be a cool experience wherever the Lord sends me.
Sorry  I don't have more to talk about.  I will have more next week!! 
Love y'all!
Elder Eliason

PS My new address is:
1214 S Blake St. Apt 13 
Stockton, MO 65785
 We carved pumpkins after district meeting this week. Ours is the guy from nightmare before Christmas.
 We had a competition and ours won, of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment