Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 67: Weekly ;)

This week was fantastic!!! We worked hard and got lots done. It's definitely cooling off!! This morning we got out of the apartment and it was 35 degrees with 85% humidity. And wind. I've heard that this winter is going to be a long one! 

I can't believe it's already the middle of October!! I'm still trying to figure out where March went :) 

One quote that has kept me going at rough points on my mission is "Don't count the days, make the days count." I feel like if I can just make every day count, then it won't matter what anyone else thinks, because I know, and the Lord knows, that I did my best, no matter how many days or weeks or years it takes me to become what the Lord wants me to become. 

Welp, I love y'all! 
Elder Eliason

 
 Exploring

 "Montana" - a township in Labette County, KS
Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment