Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 87: Eye Single to the Glory of God

Hello hello!!
I had lots of fun this week! We were able to chase some armadillos, teach some great people, go to Joplin for a meeting, and get 2 inches of snow.

Church was cancelled for the third time in the last four weeks.... I really do miss church! It's not the same without it. 

There was an eight year old that got baptized this week, we helped set up the speakers and program. It was a very special spirit there, and lots of people from different religions came to watch. I think they all felt the peace and happiness that the Gospel brings!!

One of the lessons we taught this week was around the fullness of times. People on the Ranch already know about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon, so what we did was talk about the blessings of the Restoration. For me, I have been so so so blessed from the Book of Mormon, modern prophets to lead and guide, and a true nature of the Godhead. Having that knowledge gives me peace for the future. It is so wonderful to see someone align their will with God's. I know that seeking for His will and having an eye single to His glory will pay eternal dividends.

I love you all!!
Have a great (and hopefully warm) week!!
Elder Eliason

Stockton lake last week
Snow!!
  Stockton, MO
 Stockton, MO
Tag in Water Stockton, MO
 Snow in Stockton, MO
Snow in Stockton, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment