Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 27: Poteau, Oklahoma

This week I was transferred to Poteau, Oklahoma.
This area is a town of about 8000, which is a different pace from Centerton!!
The whole town smells like beef jerky to me, the people are so great.  Lots of people will let us share our message.
It's a branch, so there aren't as many members to help us, but they help us so much!  They are some of the funniest people!!
My new companion is Elder Hurst, who has been out for 20 months.  Some of his favorite hobbies are tracting and talking to people, so I am going to try to learn all that I can from him!!
I am excited to serve here, the work is good and I am ready to get to work!
Well, I hope y'all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Eliason
  A lady who was baptized this week.
The first hills I've seen in quite some time!!
This is southern country!

No comments:

Post a Comment