Monday, December 24, 2018

Week 77: Merry Christmas

Howdy!
I hope y'all are warm and with loved ones this Christmas. It's a wonderful time of year!!
I have had a good couple of weeks. I've been pretty tired, but it's worth it. We are teaching and testifying and loving life!! 
I read President Nelson's Christmas Devotional address and it talked about 4 gifts that Christ gives us that we must DESIRE to receive. 
They are as follows:
1. An unlimited capacity to love.
2. The ability to forgive.
3. Repentance.
4. The promise of life everlasting. 

I pondered on these gifts, and if my desires are to really accept these gifts and strive to be worthy of them. I encourage all of you to do the same!! I know that Christ wants us to grow a relationship with Him. 

I love you all, and have a very merry Christmas!
Elder Eliason


Food that a member gave us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment