Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Week 74: Transfer week :)

Hey y'all! 
I'm staying in Stockton for another 6 weeks, and I'm getting Elder Coleman. I served near him towards the beginning of his mission, and I haven't seen him for about a year, so it will be good to see the person he is now compared to a year ago!!
We had lots of good experiences this week. Everyone is sad that Elder Haines is leaving, including me :(
We were able to do lots of service this week, and share Light the World with lots of people.
One thought I had this week is that laughter is infectious. When someone is happy and joyous others join in the mood. Light is the same way. When one person shows light, others receive that light, and in turn, are enlightened. Christ is the Light of the World, and as we share His light, His acts of service and His love for all mankind, we Light the World.
I love all y'all!!
Elder Eliason

 Our Christmas tree 🎄
 Cool sunbeams ☀ 
 Stockton Lake
A wonderful recent convert family here in Stockton :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment