Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 78: New Year!

Hello!
I hope you all had a great Christmas! I sure did!
Some Stud moments from the week:
I got to talk to my fam!! They had a great year
I decided that my favorite food is shredded chicken enchiladas
We re-arranged the apartment, made it into a total man cave :)
We got to see a movie!! It was awesome. 
We had a great turnout at church, it's good to see people come even when it's not Christmas
For district meeting we were tasked by our mission president to spend the time serving. We did that by ripping up a porch and moving tons of cinderblocks!! It was the best :)
Elder Coleman and I are making daily, weekly, and monthly goals and we are going to add goals as we achieve the goals we have set previous. We are going to rock 2019!!
We are really putting the pedal to the metal here in Stockton!!
I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Eliason
 Merry Christmas!
 Elders Eliason and McMaster
 The Man Cave
An Old Home

No comments:

Post a Comment