Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 55: Time's Ticking! ⏰

This week we were able to put a lot of work in, lots of tracting. It was pretty hot last week, this week looks to be a lot cooler.

Throughout my mission, I've had trouble tracting, but recently we've been finding lots of success with just simply introducing ourselves, telling the person what we do, asking them, in succession, if they're religious, if they believe in Christ, if they believe in the Bible, then we tell about the Book of Mormon in this context:
The Bible has the Old and New Testaments, the Book of Mormon is just Another Testament of Jesus Christ, then we explain the Book of Mormon through the front pictures. 
Then we say that we are giving copies away for free, and then try to set up a return appointment and a commitment to read the Introduction page, which tells them why this would be important to them. 

Hard work pays off! Sometimes it feels like a grind, but even the smallest points of obedience show the Lord that we want to do His work, His way. I have seen miracles in the areas that I have served in, and I attribute some of those to obedience, but I'm definitely not even close to perfect, that I can assure you of.
I hope y'all all have a chance to high-five a missionary this week, it'll probs make his/her week 😏
Love, 
Elder Eliason
 Big Hill Lake, KS
Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment