Friday, August 3, 2018

Week 56: Behold, in my middle age I have begat a son!

Hey y'all! 

Transfers are this week, I'm staying in Parsons and training, Elder Hutchings is going to the land of endless pdays :'(   :) 

The work is going well, lots of driving and tracting and not as many lessons as I would like, but it's definitely picking up. We have been trying to get things prepared for the new missionary, it's going to be a great transfer!! 

One thing that I have reflected on recently is that both missionaries, whether they've been out for 2 years or 2 months, were called to a particular mission, area, and companionship at a specific time. 

The gifts that we each have as individuals can bless the lives of others as we seek to obey the will of the Lord and "Feed [his] sheep." 

Well, not much more from this week, expect some pictures next week tho;) 

Love, 
Elder Eliason
The Labette County fair, Demolition Derby. It was AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment