Saturday, August 18, 2018

Week 58: Weekly Letter

This week was really good! We had a lot of success and worked hard.  It's been a bit rainy this week, which has kept the temperatures down a bit. We have been focusing on part member families, and it's been pretty successful. We have had lots of experiences where we have seen the Lord's hand this week, and my faith has grown. 
Elder Johnson and I have been studying preach my gospel chapter by chapter, just reading it through and doing the companionship activities. It has been really insightful, I have learned a lot and enjoy companionship study when we do it that way! 
Well, that's about it for this week! 
Have a great week! 
Love, 
Elder Eliason
 This is a car that I just had to chuckle at this week :) 
I started coloring in a coloring book this week, it has really helped me to chill at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment