Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 49: Short n' Sweet

Hey!! I hope y'all had a great week this week! I sure did! 

It's super hot here, we rode bikes one day, and I have never sweat so much on my mission!! I think I'll stick to the car in the afternoons from now on:) 

We have a great park to street contact in town, it makes me feel like I'm in a big city hahaha!! It's fun to carry lots of different cards, so that you can share family history with one person, then go to share a Book of Mormon app download to the next person, etc, so that you can be the best at meeting people's needs. 

Being a missionary is always stressful but always rewarding. Preach My Gospel always gives me a million things I can be doing better, same thing at district/zone meetings. I have found, however, that starting with a foundation and building line upon line, precept upon precept has helped me grow so much more than if I would have just tried to do everything all at once!!! For me, the foundation is solid prayer and scripture study each day. For you, it might be something different, or something along the same lines as what I have done. Whatever the case, I can testify that as we consecrate our performance unto the Lord, He will multiply our efforts and consecrate them for our gain. 

I love y'all!! Have a great week
Elder Eliason

 Luckily I still remember how to ride a bike
Firefly
Turtle 
Flower
 Gorilla (Pittsburg state gorillas)
Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment