Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Week 50: Transfers/Temple Week

This week was good. I found out I'm staying in Parsons! My new companion is Elder Hutchings, from Beaver, UT. This is his last transfer, so I'm getting ready to try to keep up with him as he sprints to the finish line! Also, our Mission President goes home in A WEEK!!! It's going to be an interesting time in the ABM.

We went to the temple this week, we were supposed to go on a bus but I guess our mission president miscounted, so we got to drive to Kansas City! It's quite a change of pace from the small towns I've served in! It's fun up there. We went to the indepence visitors center on the way home, it was neat! We also saw the Community of Christ spiral building. It was a great day!

Kansas is different, but it's good. If we can just harness the power of the members here, we will be in good shape!

Well, a short but concentrated weekly this week. I hope y'all have a great week!


District Meeting

Temple trip, Kansas City Temple
Temple trip, Kansas City Temple
                                Independence Visitors' Center Christus                                   
Williams, Franks, Eliason, Wakefield
Eliason, Williams, Franks, Wakefield
Community of Christ Temple, Independence Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment